MatchOffice is a Danish start-up and a portal for commercial real estate. We are now looking for a driven and motivated business student with a can do -attitude to help us with SEO management and other project tasks at our office in Copenhagen. We offer you the opportunity to be a part of the business development of MatchOffice Sweden.
The position will include flexible working hours and responsibility. The estimated workload is approx. 15 hours/week.
As the new Market Assistant for MatchOffice your tasks will consist of:
- SEO, WordPress and link building related tasks
- Management of Instagram and Facebook profiles
- Text production and translations to Swedish
- Administrative tasks
- Supporting business partners and managing customer service
- Market research and other background research tasks
We are looking for qualities like:
- Excellent skills in Swedish and English, both written and oral.
- Some experience with SEO management. It is an advantage if you are familiar with WordPress, Typo3 or similar.
- Good social and sales skills, as well as an understanding of a B2B partnerships and cooperation.
- A motivated attitude and being able to work independently and manage yourself.
Does this sound like you?
Show us what you are made of! Send us your CV and cover letter to our Global Relationship Manager Martin Roerholt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will organise interviews week 31 and 32 and will finish the recruitment earlier if we find a potential candidate – so send your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact us!<< Se alle nyheder